1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the History menu and select Clear Recent History. For Windows XP: At the top of the Firefox window, click Tools > Options & then click the box to "Clear history when FF closes". 2. Select how much history you want to clear: Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear. 3. Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. 4. Finally, click the Clear Now button and the window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.
1. Select the "three horizontal lines" icon at the top right of the browser window, then Tools, then Clear browsing data. Select the items that you want to clear and click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 9:
1. Click the Tools button (the gear icon), point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history.
2. Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete.
3. Click Delete.
Internet Explorer 6-8:
1. Click the "Tools" menu, "Internet Options", and click the "Delete Files" or "Delete" button.
1. To clear your cache: tap Safari > Empty Cache
2. To clear all cookies: Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Remove all data